Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm certified!!!

Started off the morning bright and early again by going to a park to relax for a couple hours. It was a nice sunny day so the weather was perfect to lay on the grass and do nothing! After that Elena decided it would be fun to explore a "porta potty graveyard". We had driven by a whole bunch of them just chillin together and she wanted to check it out. However when we returned to their location we discovered they were literally in someone's backyard...I would not want to be their neighbor that's for sure!!!

After that adventure we went to Big Island Candies! It was a small little chocolate store that had some free samples throughout the store to try. They were super delicious so I decided to buy some. Definitely worth it! After our chocolate spree we headed back to the house where I took all my quizzes and final test to become a certified scuba diver. I passed woohoo!!!!!! I am not an open-water certified diver. I bet a lot of people never thought that would happen given my snorkel experience last summer with my best friend- a monk seal....


















To finish off the day Elena's mom was in the mood to make cake balls. Naturally I'm not going to turn down that offer! It got pretty messy though. Elena and I had to mix it with our hands. It was worth it in the end when i got to eat the extra off my fingers! Unfortunately I discovered just how messy it was to do so. We didn't finish them but hopefully tomorrow we shall. I'm wicked excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment