Monday, June 4, 2012

I love flying...NOT

Oh the joys of traveling. After having a nice, relaxing, final weekend with Elena and her family, I am on my way home. We had game night Saturday which got a little heated and sassy...remembered me of Vogler game nights as well. My flight was originally supposed to leave at 7 pm Monday night, however to my unfortunate discovery it go changed to 10:20 am it would depart Hilo, HI. because of this change I would have a 10 hour layover in Maui. Greatttt another boring layover! I've survived so far, just 4 more hours and then my next flights and then I'm home!!!! I'm currently on my 5th movie since my morning flight even landed 30 minutes early. Good thing I was worried about missing my connecting flight.... oh well. I'm just glad to almost be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment